Dallas Attorneys Fight for Personal Injury Justice Throughout Texas
Skilled trial lawyers seek to maximize compensation for negligent harm
If you have suffered a serious injury due to someone’s negligent act or omission, you deserve compensation for your losses. Since 2001, the skilled trial lawyers at Henley & Henley, P.C. have helped accident victims throughout Texas recover for their losses. Many of our cases have resulted in six- and seven-figure settlements or jury verdicts in our clients’ favor. Damages for personal injury include monetary compensation for:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Past and future lost earnings
- Cost of rehabilitation
- Physical pain
- Mental suffering
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of enjoyment of life
You only get one chance to claim damages against a negligent party. Choose a law firm and an attorney in whom you can have confidence.
Experienced management of serious personal injury cases
Your injury case deserves dedicated and capable representation. We are prepared to handle litigation arising from a variety of injury scenarios, including:
- Auto accidents — We represent injured motorists, passengers, riders, pedestrians and bicyclists hurt in car, truck and motorcycle crashes. Our cases include DUIs, distracted driving, reckless driving and auto defect cases. We work with accident reconstruction experts to help determine an accident’s cause and prove liability.
- Premises liability — Landlords have a duty to make their grounds reasonably safe for visitors. If you’ve been hurt in a slip and fall or trip and fall due to a hidden hazard on a property, you deserve compensation. We represent injured parties in actions against all types of commercial and residential landlords, including restaurants, supermarkets, big-box stores, parking structures, and government entities.
- Products liability — When a defective product is not safe to be used in a reasonably foreseeable manner, the producer of that product can be held strictly liable for all injuries. Common defective products include automobile parts, consumer electronics, and medical devices.
- Excessive use of police force — When the police use excessive force, especially against a non-threatening, cooperative citizen, the state, county or local municipality can be held liable for injuries. Cases against the police are difficult to prosecute, but our skilled attorneys have a track record of success.
- Wrongful death — When negligent injuries result in death, the estate of the deceased and the next of kin can sue for damages. We help grieving families get justice and closure through wrongful death actions.
When you entrust your injury case to Henley & Henley, P.C., you can be confident in our detailed and methodical approach and our untiring dedication as we gather the evidence necessary to build a compelling case for your recovery. After liability is clearly established, most cases settle without going to trial. However, if your case requires litigation in state or federal court, our skilled trial lawyers are determined to present your case in the best light possible for judge or jury.
Contact our Dallas law firm for a free personal injury case evaluation
Your personal injury case deserves highly professional legal counsel. Learn how Henley & Henley, P.C. can help by scheduling a free consultation today. We undertake injury cases on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no attorney fees until you recover damages through a settlement or jury award. Call us today at 469-718-1214 or contact our Dallas office online. If your injuries prevent you from visiting our office, we are happy to come to you at your home or hospital room.